Someone once asked Kentucky explorer Daniel Boone if he’d ever been lost. He replied, “No, but I was bewildered once for three days.”
We’re never really lost on this great creative journey, but sometimes we linger, seeking advice from a fellow traveler.
Do you have an inspiring Later Bloomer story? Have you embarked on a creative second act?
I’d love to hear your story. I’m looking for guest posts from people age 40 and over who have:
- transitioned from a corporate environment to a creative one (art, acting, music, writing, photography, etc.); or
- discovered their inner athlete (see the Fittest After 50 series); or
- followed their creative dreams after raising a family.
These points are fluid. If you’re still a work in process, even better.
Your post should be 500-1000 words. Please send it via email with MY STORY in the subject line.
I also need:
- Your byline: A short bio with links to your blog, book, Etsy store, Twitter profile, etc. No affiliate links, please.
- Images: Pictures of you and your book, artwork, etc.
I may copyedit and reformat your post, but will submit the final for your approval. Look forward to hearing from you!
(If you’d like more structure or inspiration for your story, check out these questions regarding your Creative Journey.)