(Better late than never and endorsed by Puck the Cat, with the understanding that we know he’s cuter than Peter Rabbit.)
I love celebrating the lives of Later Bloomers on their birthdays, so I recently created a birthday editorial calendar. I found it so inspiring, I designed an illustrated PDF version.
I’m offering the Calendar as a mailing list incentive, so you’ll need to subscribe to receive updates. (If you’re on the mailing list, I just sent you the calendar.)
Five great reasons to sign up:
- You never have to check the blog for new posts. They come to you.
- I post just 2-4 times per month, so I won’t be clogging your inbox.
- You’ll receive a personalized(!) 2014 Later Bloomer Calendar.
- You’ll get additional freebies (including an upcoming Later Bloomer Magazine and short story collection) as I complete them, plus announcements of future Later Bloomer book anthologies.
- And of course, I’ll never share your information with anyone. I hate spammers more than engineered food.
The Calendar is both printable and “clickable.” And as a special thank you, I’ll personalize it for you. You’ll get instructions when you sign up.
It’s a wonderful way to mark your birthday, an accomplishment, or a future grand dream. Some examples:
- August 18: Birthday of Debra Eve, who started the Later Bloomer blog at age 50
- September 23: On this day in 2014, at age 72, John Smith self-published his memoir
- October 31: On this day in 2018, Jeanne Smithe bungee-jumped off the Eiffel Tower in an ensemble from her first couture collection
I hope you’ll consider joining me. May 2014 be our best year yet!
(Link to subscribe.)