(Better late than never and endorsed by Puck the Cat, with the understanding that we know he’s cuter than Peter Rabbit.)I love celebrating the lives of Later Bloomers on their birthdays, so I recently created a birthday editorial calendar. I found it so inspiring, I designed an illustrated PDF version.
I’m offering the Calendar as a mailing list incentive, so you’ll need to subscribe to receive updates. (If you’re on the mailing list, I just sent you the calendar.)
Five great reasons to sign up:
- You never have to check the blog for new posts. They come to you.
- I post just 2-4 times per month, so I won’t be clogging your inbox.
- You’ll receive a personalized(!) 2014 Later Bloomer Calendar.
- You’ll get additional freebies (including an upcoming Later Bloomer Magazine and short story collection) as I complete them, plus announcements of future Later Bloomer book anthologies.
- And of course, I’ll never share your information with anyone. I hate spammers more than engineered food.
The Calendar is both printable and “clickable.” And as a special thank you, I’ll personalize it for you. You’ll get instructions when you sign up.
It’s a wonderful way to mark your birthday, an accomplishment, or a future grand dream. Some examples:
- August 18: Birthday of Debra Eve, who started the Later Bloomer blog at age 50
- September 23: On this day in 2014, at age 72, John Smith self-published his memoir
- October 31: On this day in 2018, Jeanne Smithe bungee-jumped off the Eiffel Tower in an ensemble from her first couture collection
I hope you’ll consider joining me. May 2014 be our best year yet!
(Link to subscribe.)