Dear Fellow Midlife Explorers,
Does an article about yet another twenty-something internet millionaire make you wonder where you went wrong?
Does a story about a grandma who ran her first marathon at 86 make your day?
Me, too. I’m Debra Eve and I’ve always been intrigued by people who embrace art and adventure later in life, especially for the first time.
Yet when I searched for an archive of those stories, I couldn’t find one. So I decided to create my own and here we are! As a subscriber,
- You never have to check the blog for new posts. They come to you.
- You receive the inspiring 2017 Later Bloomer Calendar, which celebrates birthdays and milestones of famous “late” bloomers.
- You get gifts and freebies throughout the year (artwork, short stories, desktop wallpapers, etc.).
- Your inbox won’t be overrun. I post just one or two inspirational biographies, interviews, or articles per month.
- You’ll be the first to hear the upcoming Later Bloomers paper book.
And of course, I’ll never share your information with anyone. I hate spammers more than engineered food.